What is ResNet?
ResNet is a group of people who live in or close to the Central Business District of Sydney and who are are committed to achieving the following aims:
- improving the environment for people living in the City;
- sharing information for the benefit of City residents;
- improving communications among residents and strengthening ties between them;
- advocacy of the interests of City residents to Governments and Government agencies at all levels; and
- the provision of state of the art facilities and resources for City residents.
What are ResNet’s boundaries?
ResNet welcomes individuals who share our interest in the City and our goals. If you live close to the CBD you are eligible to apply to become a member.
ResNet’s main area of focus is the Sydney CBD. Boundaries include East Darling Harbour, Grosvenor Street, Circular Quay, Macquarie Street, College Street, Wentworth Avenue, Elizabeth Street, Eddy Avenue, Quay Street, Harbour Street and Day Street.
ResNet is also aligned with other groups who are pursuing similar objectives.
ResNet is now in recess
ResNet is now in recess. For further information please email sydney.ResNet@gmail.com. ... read more